OntarioDance.com Forum Index
FAQ  FAQ Search  Search Memberlist  Memberlist Usergroups  Usergroups Register  Register Profile  Profile Log in to check your private messages  Log in to check your private messages Log in  Log in
NEW DANCE STUDIO!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Studio Directory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
O.I.P. Dance Centre
Second Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: NEW DANCE STUDIO!! Reply with quote

If you are graduating this year or this is your last year competing.....this might be for you!!!!!

O.I.P Dance Centre is the hottest and newest DANCE CENTRE in Toronto, Ontario. In September 2006 we will be launching a post graduate program for students who are in their last competetive year. We feel its important for those dancers to know that there is a place that will cater to their needs whether it be to continue on into the comericial apsects of dance or just to maintain their skills and have fun.

O.I.P. Dance Centre has a vision. "To see young people make a difference in the Canadian dance and entertainment industry. We're here to help them make it happen with passion, soul and sheer inspiration." Our amazing choreographers and dancers have worked with stars such as Brandy, Lindsay Lohan, Cristina Aguiolera, Jessica De Alba, Jeniffer Lopez, Jully Black, Shawn Desman, Amerie, Faith Evans, Mario, Missy, Eve, Keshia Chante and manny, manny more. For more information on what we offer, have a look at our website at www.oipdance.com.

O.I.P. Dance Centre
190 Richmond St. E.
Toronto On
647 477 5225
oipdance@rogers.com
www.oipdance.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Studio Directory All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: