OntarioDance.com Forum Index
FAQ  FAQ Search  Search Memberlist  Memberlist Usergroups  Usergroups Register  Register Profile  Profile Log in to check your private messages  Log in to check your private messages Log in  Log in
need dance parents/studio owners ideas please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littledancersmom
Second Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: need dance parents/studio owners ideas please Reply with quote

I am in the process of creating a wonderful tool for dancers/dance parents – I am hoping you could review what I have written – add anything you think is crucial for dance parents – I thought your knowledge would help me create the perfect guide.

The company I work for is creating and distributing laminated information guides – lots of ad space available on each guide – my thoughts were to distribute these guides throughout Ontario to studios – conventions – competitions – even see if any dance stores are interested in them

My idea was to create a dancers guide including info on the following topics

- what to pack for competitions/recitals (a checklist all comp parents can’t live without)

- healthy – energizing snacks to pack for competitions

- an article on what judges look for at competitions

- a dancers daily workout (stretches for a dancer)

- a spot for additional notes (that can be wiped off and reused)

What else do you think should be included?

What do you think of this tool?

Do you think this is something that would be useful to dancers/parents of dancers?

I am thinking of eventually promoting this through facebook as well – but my 1st step is to get this created and find out if there is an interest

What type of companies should I approach for the advertising spots?

Another sections could be dance conventions in Ontario – the only thing is that dates will change year to year – but I guess the names – website may be enough

The website from the company is www.successmarketingpress.com

It will give you examples of current charts – what they look like – ect – I can also send you one in the mail so you get a better idea – give me your input and I appreciate your ideas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Everything All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: