OntarioDance.com Forum Index
FAQ  FAQ Search  Search Memberlist  Memberlist Usergroups  Usergroups Register  Register Profile  Profile Log in to check your private messages  Log in to check your private messages Log in  Log in
How to find a dance partner?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeClark
First Star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:22 am    Post subject: How to find a dance partner? Reply with quote

In these past few months, dance has become a big part of my life. Taking both Latin and Ballroom in one week, then an extra class in Lindy Hop just for fun...and I try to go out dancing whenever I can, usually a few times a month. But as I delve more and more into the scene, I have noticed that the people I meet at dances (in my area at least) fall into two categories:
1. The highly seasoned experts/spin 20 times in a row Whirling Dervishes/people who have been dancing for years, and tend to always have partners.
2. The ex disco junkies who can't keep the beat, have had little or no lessons, noodle arms city, or I ain't letting no man lead me (wait we're not wrestling?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://www.dance-forums.com/threads/how-to-find-a-dance-partner.814/

Landing page video
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Everything All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: