OntarioDance.com Forum Index
FAQ  FAQ Search  Search Memberlist  Memberlist Usergroups  Usergroups Register  Register Profile  Profile Log in to check your private messages  Log in to check your private messages Log in  Log in
Outlook 2016 and Office 365 Exchange Online problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnnyhenderson
First Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Outlook 2016 and Office 365 Exchange Online problem Reply with quote

Hii...
I know it's about Autodiscover. But it does works without a problem on Outlook 2013 and on his iPhone/iPad/Android devices. Microsoft Exchange Connectivity test good on everything, Office 365 DNS diagnostic test good on everything...
I tried the EXE tool from Microsoft and it seems to work sometimes but it create a new profile, and I need to keep his old profile with all his other emails address already in.
I contacted GoDaddy and they said everything is good on their side. I've passed 3 hours on phone with Sherweb testing various thing and we cannot find the problem. Even them cannot add an account in their Outlook 2016, so not only me or the customer.
And now I'm trying various emails account configured the same way from my other customers and it's hit or miss... Sometime I can add them in Outlook 2016 and sometimes not with the same error...
You guys have any idea?

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-https://www.technibble.com/forums/threads/outlook-2016-and-office-365-exchange-online-problem.76275/

Near field communication
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Everything All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: