OntarioDance.com Forum Index
FAQ  FAQ Search  Search Memberlist  Memberlist Usergroups  Usergroups Register  Register Profile  Profile Log in to check your private messages  Log in to check your private messages Log in  Log in
Occasional 1s glitch on my system... Can you help?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnnyhenderson
First Star

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:12 am    Post subject: Occasional 1s glitch on my system... Can you help? Reply with quote

Hii...

I'm running the system on an i7 quad core system with BM input cards, and everything is working just great... When recording (not streaming) to H.264 with hardware encoding, my system reports just 10% load, which is wonderful...

However, I notice that around once every hour or so, I get a 1s glitch on the video, where the audio continues without a problem, but the video glitches and jumps, and ends up 1s out of sync...

Not the worst problem to fix in post, but still a bit of a pain...

This is not apparent on the screen.... The lip sync is dead on all the way to the end when I stop recording... But when I check the recording on my MAC afterwards... the beginning is great, but somewhere during the hour, there will be this glitch, and the video jumps out of sync with the audio...

Once I fix that, all is good... I haven't seen this happen more than once per hour (each of my recordings is around an hour) but I'm not sure what's causing it...

I've run Wirecast and Livestream Studio on this PC without experiencing this issue, although not recording to H.264... I really like the H.264 recording on the system, so I'd love to get this working...

Can you shed any light?

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-https://forums.vmix.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=11899

Sustainable Manufacturing Service Video
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Competitions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: