OntarioDance.com Forum Index
FAQ  FAQ Search  Search Memberlist  Memberlist Usergroups  Usergroups Register  Register Profile  Profile Log in to check your private messages  Log in to check your private messages Log in  Log in
Happiness is the concern of

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq
Second Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Happiness is the concern of Reply with quote

Happiness is the concern of ��the secret is tight, and the fear is delayed.�� Happiness is the harvest of ��spring planting a grain of millet, harvesting 10,000 seeds in autumn��; happiness is the leisure of ��seeing the mountains under the east of the chrysanthemums and seeing Nanshan leisurely�� . Looking at the snow scene, my thoughts drifted to that day.ad, tomorrow is your birthday, what gift do you want?" "Just a little birthday, what kind of gift do you need?" Dad said with a smile. But my father, every birthday, is busy after a busy day. I am not at all idle. My father��s birthday is coming How Much Is A Carton Of Newports. How can I not even send gifts?at do you give Dad as a gift? I have a chance to move: Didn't my mother teach me to make omelettes? Doing some egg cakes will allow Dad to taste my craft and express my heart. The next day, I got up early Cigarette Online, my father still slept well, I put the noodles together, put two eggs, a spoonful of salt, some oil and a little soy sauce. Put it in an inconspicuous place and wait for the birthday party to starthe annual father's birthday is here again, let us welcome Dad with warm applause!" I stood on the stool and announced Carton Of Newports. "Below, let me announce the first item of the conference and sing a birthday song!" Mom became the host. "Happy birthday to you..." The brisk voice rang, and I took the hot omelet to my dad and presented my special gift. In the candlelight, Dad smiled very happy.e taste of happiness made me intoxicated Cheap Cigarettes. At that time Newport Cigarettes Website, I tasted the taste of happiness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Everything All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: