OntarioDance.com Forum Index
FAQ  FAQ Search  Search Memberlist  Memberlist Usergroups  Usergroups Register  Register Profile  Profile Log in to check your private messages  Log in to check your private messages Log in  Log in
Bedazzled Brampton April 19-22

View previous topic :: View next topic  
super_star
First Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Bedazzled Brampton April 19-22 Reply with quote

OMG is this competition not amazing! I was there just friday and saturday. Awsome stuff. Bojangles, Rugcuters and a few others are awsome.
Theres sooo many dances I loved, Ill list em later.

What did everyone else thing? Whats your favorite tap, jazz, lyrical, and ballet number? Smile

One that I gotta mention was "Thirsty for HipHop" O.O that made me wanna get up and just run on stage and dance.
interestindance
Second Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree it was a great competition. There were so many routines that were entertaining, too hard to name them all. Cassandra Cranjec from Bojangles had a hip hop solo that was incredible. So much energy from beginning to end. Lots of nice ballet from Bojangles and from Hoofers too(first time seeing them in comp...nice job). Really enjoyed some of the tap numbers from Rugcutterz and their Mary Popins production. Bojangles production was also good. The musical theatre numbers from K&K were entertaining. The adults at the end were great too from Jacqueline's I think. Overall fun competition with lots of talent.
ms. w

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A really great competition!! Lots of amazing talent from all studios. The lyrical categories from all ages were incredible, an huge amount of talent and passion. The jazz categories were also great, the 17 year olds were amazing. The girl that danced Summertime in the 17 year olds. Wow. Congrats! Loved it! Bojangles numbers all great. They are such an incredible studio. Very entertaining weekend thanks to all the dancers.
bubbleydancer
Third Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definately loved the competition.....Bojangles rocked...I havent seen them in like two years and I was so impressed with Angela Duscio, shes definately their up and coming dancer! I really liked their production it was a lot of fun and Ramalama bang was amazing!
K&K was also amazing! There tap and musical theatre was amazing....I loved sing sing sing, so clean and together. Hoofers also had some wicked stuff...but Bojangles and K&K really stood out to me...mind you Bojangles would stand out anywhere...and from what I understand K&K is really small so congrats to them on coming against some big studios and taking a lot of awards...I look forward to seeing them at competition soon!!!
GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!
dancedancedance
Third Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought it was an amazing competition soo many amazing studios!
i really enjoyed watching good golly from bojangles and mr president from hoofers.. i loved how positive the entire competition was and i felt like there was not one really weak studio.
Dance Teacher
First Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What studios were there?
bubbleydancer
Third Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rugcutterz, K&K, Bojangles, Just Dance, Hoofers...thats all i can remember off the top of my head!
interestindance
Second Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other schools were Strictly Dance, Jacqueline's, Turning Point, Jade's Hip Hop Academy, the City of Brampton and there were teams from Carlington Central High School, St. Marguerite D'Youville and St. Mary's, but they competed in a different category.
dancedancedance
Third Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did anybody see the highschool categories.

i thought they were amazing! the jazz and lyrical numbers from st. marys catholic school
dancechauffer
First Star

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 of the best comps in terms of talent. So many great numbers. Hope the remaining comps we attend are just as entertaining.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Everything All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: