OntarioDance.com Forum Index
FAQ  FAQ Search  Search Memberlist  Memberlist Usergroups  Usergroups Register  Register Profile  Profile Log in to check your private messages  Log in to check your private messages Log in  Log in

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: LOOKING FOR DANCERS Reply with quote

"OIP Dance Company 2009-2010"

O.I.P. Dance Centre is having Auditions for our pre-professional dance company.

The O.I.P. Dance Company is for dancers who are looking to train and perform with a highly dedicated and talented group of dancers, performers and choreographers.

If you are looking to audition for SYTYCD, For a TV Show, For a Movie, if you are looking to bring your skills to a whole new level........This is the place to train!

Audition Date: SATURDAY August 8th 2009 and SATURDAY August 15th 2009
Location: O.I.P. Dance Centre (190 Richmond St E. Toronto ON.)
Time: 11:00am

Please, bring picture and resume the day of the audition and be prepared to learn choreography.

The O.I.P. Dance Company focuses on hip hop, jazz, tap, breaking, musical theatre, and other various styles of dance throughout the year. We will ensure that students who are not as strong in one style of dance or another will get the number of classes needed to advance their skills in that area to the level of everyone else! For example, if you have very strong training in jazz and tap, but your hip-hop and breaking skills are not as strong, you will participate in the jazz and tap rehearsals and be required to attend an appropriate number of hip-hop and breaking classes per month to improve to a level at which you can join the rest of the group for rehearsals. That applies not only for jazz and tap dancers, but also for hip-hop dancers that want to learn jazz and tap!

The artistic director of O.I.P Dance Company is Danny Davalos (O.I.P. Dance Centre's Director and Owner). Guest choreographers include: Luther Brown (SYTYCD Canada, C.E.O., Artistic Director, and Owner of Do-Dat Entertainment), Heather Leslie (dancer and choreographer). Mario Castillo (Take IT TO THA FLOOR Co-Founder and a world wide dancer and choreographer), Kojo "TUCH" Mayne (World wide dancer and choreographer), Mariano (One of the best breakdancers in the country), and many more........

Take a look of some clips to see what the O.I.P. Dance Company is about :

Kind Regards

O.I.P. Dance Centre
Home Of Do Dat Entertainment
T: 647 477 5225
F: 416 628 8233
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Auditions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: