OntarioDance.com Forum Index
FAQ  FAQ Search  Search Memberlist  Memberlist Usergroups  Usergroups Register  Register Profile  Profile Log in to check your private messages  Log in to check your private messages Log in  Log in
What dance styles/moves are most popular in Cancun clubs?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnnyhenderson
First Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: What dance styles/moves are most popular in Cancun clubs? Reply with quote

Hi,

Just got back this weekend. My daughter and her friend were in the clubs constantly. No specific dance moves, just whatever way you're comfortable dancing. Different clubs do have specific dances they've made up and they teach the customers. By my daughter's last night she knew exactly which dance the staff was going to do the minute she heard which song was playing. Some of the clubs told her she should get a job there because she knew them so well! Point is - just go and dance to your heart's content. My daughter and her friend said it's the most non-judgmental club atmosphere they've ever seen. They loved every club they went to at the "top of the 7" on the peninsula (near Hard Rock, Senior Frogs, etc). They had a blast and made a lot of friends.
Enjoy!

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g150807-i8-k2429278-What_dance_styles_moves_are_most_popular_in_Cancun_clubs-Cancun_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

2D Finance Explainer Video Example
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Dance Styles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: