OntarioDance.com Forum Index
FAQ  FAQ Search  Search Memberlist  Memberlist Usergroups  Usergroups Register  Register Profile  Profile Log in to check your private messages  Log in to check your private messages Log in  Log in
SOLO DUET and TRIO COMPETITIVE DANCE COSTUMES

View previous topic :: View next topic  
For the Love of Dance
Second Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: SOLO DUET and TRIO COMPETITIVE DANCE COSTUMES Reply with quote

Visit www.encoreoncemore.com or call 1-877-286-1711 to make your appointment to choose the perfect costume for this season's competitive routines. Hundreds and hundreds of gorgeous costumes are waiting for you to come in and try on and take home the same day. No more need for measurements, fitting, final fitting, and HUGE seamstress costs or the anxiety of "Will my costume be ready on Time?".
If you wish to consign your outgrown costumes and have money to put towards this year's costume bill, give us a call at ENCORE ONCE MORE.
All calls are confidential and appointments are private showings.
vandersar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information here.. I was looking for the same for my brother wedding. I have to perform a dancing show in there in solo or duet .. You gave good option here.

http://www.halloweencostumesale.com/cat-dance-costume.aspx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Buy and Sell All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: