OntarioDance.com Forum Index
FAQ  FAQ Search  Search Memberlist  Memberlist Usergroups  Usergroups Register  Register Profile  Profile Log in to check your private messages  Log in to check your private messages Log in  Log in
Setting up AD Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnnyhenderson
First Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:19 pm    Post subject: Setting up AD Connect Reply with quote

Hii...
I have a customer with 100 users, they have an on premise Server 2012 (.local domain) and Office 365 Business Ess/Prem subscription. I want to improve security by setting up AD Connect so users can change passwords themselves and have them sync in both platforms. I have read how to setup AD Connect with a .local domain by adding a UPN Suffix and think i understand that part ok. The problem is that with a lot of users the domain username format does not match the email account format.
Whats the best way to tackle this issue? Do I go through each user and change there username and UPN suffix to match there email address before i start a sync? I assume this wont cause any issues with logging into computers other than the username change? Also is it possible to just trial this with 5 users before i roll it out to all users?

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-https://www.technibble.com/forums/threads/setting-up-ad-connect.76468/

Inbound Video Marketing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Competitions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: