OntarioDance.com Forum Index
FAQ  FAQ Search  Search Memberlist  Memberlist Usergroups  Usergroups Register  Register Profile  Profile Log in to check your private messages  Log in to check your private messages Log in  Log in
Weight Shifting Drills?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnnyhenderson
First Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:35 am    Post subject: Weight Shifting Drills? Reply with quote

Hii...
I was wondering if anyone had any drills or advice on how to get quicker at shifting my weight from foot to foot.

I started dancing a little over two months ago and in my last lesson, my coach gave me the note was that I needed to be quicker at shifting my weight from foot to foot (I have a tendency to place my foot without fully committing all my weight to it especially when a dance gets fast). I've tackled this by incorporating some really slow songs into my daily practice at home—where I force myself to really focus on moving from foot to foot—but I can't help but feel that there are some specific drills or movements for this point in particular out there that I'm missing in all my google searches.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-http://www.dance-forums.com/threads/weight-shifting-drills.47741/

mobile case study
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Dance Styles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: