OntarioDance.com Forum Index
FAQ  FAQ Search  Search Memberlist  Memberlist Usergroups  Usergroups Register  Register Profile  Profile Log in to check your private messages  Log in to check your private messages Log in  Log in
Pussy Cat Doll Bollywood Workshops!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Adult Classes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lfurtado
First Star

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Pussy Cat Doll Bollywood Workshops!! Reply with quote

With the craze around the Oscar-Award Winning Film, Slum Dog Millionaire, Bollywood dance has come into the spotlight! Bollywood (बॉलीवूड) is the informal term popularly used for the Mumbai-based Hindi language film industry in India. Bollywood is the largest film producer in India and one of the largest in the world. The name is a portmanteau of Bombay (the former name for Mumbai) and Hollywood, the center of the American film industry.

In this unique and fun workshop, you will various basic Bollywood movements- with a sexy flair! You will then be challenged to learn the smokiní routine by the hit song, Jai Ho, by the Pussy Cat Dolls! Get ready to dance, sweat and have fun!

For the month of May, there will be 7 workshops held across the GTA:

1. Thursday, May 21st- 8:30-9:30PM. Thornhill
2. Friday, May 22nd- 6-7PM. Port Credit
3. Monday, May 25th- 8-9PM. Oakville
4. Wednesday, May 27th- 8:30-9:30PM. Toronto Downtown
5. Thursday, May 28th- 8-9PM. Etobicoke
6. Saturday, May 30th- 4-5PM. Mississauga North
7. Sunday, May 31st- 12-1PM. Scarborough

Special Featured Workshop Rate:
$12/person OR $8 if you bring a friend (2nd person pays $12).
**Due to popularity, registration is required.

To Register:
You can register online: www.laurafurtado.com/workshops-monthlyfeatured.html OR contact DivaGirl Fitness!

E: info@divagirlfitness.com; P: 416-580-0611; W: www.divagirlfitness.com
grisalax

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my ex who is a desi, introduced me to bollywood and I do have to say that it is really awesome. I love watch the movies and listen to the music while driving and all, but I was wondering how I could learn to dance like that. Any good ideas? I live in GR, Mi and so there are no really dance schools available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OntarioDance.com Forum Index -> Adult Classes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: